• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Cast Member ID Lanyards

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Cast Member ID Lanyards
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
I know a lot of people convert these into pins, and I just wanted to let anyone know- there are new ones at Company D for the DLR:
29kw9y8.jpg

I've heard the term cast member lanyard and lanyard pins ... But what exactly are they?

I apologize for the dumb question haha ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

A cast member lanyard is a bolo-style lanyard sold to cast members to carry their i.d.s on. But other people wear them to carry other stuff like their passes in.

A cast lanyard pin is the old name for hidden mickey pins - pins provided by Disney for cast members to trade with guests that can be found on trading lanyards in the park.

I've heard the term cast member lanyard and lanyard pins ... But what exactly are they?

I apologize for the dumb question haha ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Not a dumb question at all!!! Most of the cast lanyards are a bolo style lanyard. If you don't know what a bolo tie is think heavy shoe lace that goes around your neck. They are used to hold id cards and not pins.

Cast lanyard pins are what the hidden mickey pins used to be called.

Hope this helps.

I don't want to steal your thunder, but a lot of those are the normal designs they always have. I have a lot of those and more for trade. But, still a nice thing to see what's new since I haven't been inside a team center in a long while. Thank you for sharing.

I know they are the basic OE ones, its just that recently there has been a few new ones so I thought I would share.

For instance I like this Cheshire a lot more than the old design. It's not THAT special but I like it and thought it was note worthy.

I know they are the basic OE ones, its just that recently there has been a few new ones so I thought I would share.

For instance I like this Cheshire a lot more than the old design. It's not THAT special but I like it and thought it was note worthy.

Cool to see! Thanks for posting!

If anyone can get me the Belle for cost please, i'd love you forever!!

I have the old Belle from last year when I worked at WDW and i'd love this one to go with her ^_^ please xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back