• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New DisneyStore Princess Tees for Women (Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Snow White)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New DisneyStore Princess Tees for Women (Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Snow White)

auroradawn

Corona Kingdom Explorer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone! Just a heads up in case you haven't checked the Disneystore site recently, they've released a handful of new women's shirts and "sweater" tops featuring popular Disney princesses in a vogue new style.
Most of them feature some sort of glittery embellishment and use pastel colors. They've been up for almost a week, but get in case anyone is a fan, don't miss out :) They're not cheap but I think they'll go pretty quickly.

Featured are Rapunzel, Ariel (in human form), Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella. They're quite lovely! Wish they had made one for Aurora!

I kinda feel like maybe they should have left Cinderella's "Dreams do come True" line for Tiana maybe?
Yay! Pretty princess clothes for adults!!

I think these shirts are pretty! I am in love with the Belle, Snow White, and Cinderella shirt. :) I would get these in a heartbeat if they were more affordable.

Leave it to Disney to sell the shirts that don't shrink 3 sizes when you wash them to charge an arm and a leg. Or perhaps these are not pre-shrunk as well. If you're buying these I'd get them in at LEAST a size bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back