• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Forum Name!

Just a quick "intro" to say that I've now had my forum username changed from BingandNelsonFan to GroguFan! The new one fits in the area below the avatar without dropping to a second line . . . and it seemed like an appropriate change. ;)
I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time remembering this. :)

I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time remembering this. :)
:) It is a bit of a change! I've used the same online username for years, but it seems that in the last year or so all the forum software upgrades have made the left-hand column a lot thinner. There's so little pixel allowance for the avatars and usernames that my name is dropping down to two lines . . . usually just by a couple characters. And I can't stand that. Too much of the artistic designer in me to stare at those orphaned letter, I guess! It's tough, though, because I have to get used to new usernames in multiple places.

Back