• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
New from Michigan

johnlevis65

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for awhile and I'm new to Disney Pins. My wife and I are long time Disney fans and we visit Disney World several times a year. I just started collecting/trading pins last year. I'm partial to the classic characters, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisey, Goofy (my favorite) and Pluto. I also like the new Legacy collection. We'll be back in September and I'm looking forward to a good trading trip.

Hey John, welcome! I live in Wisconsin now, but was born in Ann Arbor and go to visit friends in Northville every summer...I know I'm getting close when I see Livonia on the highway exits! :)

Laura

Thank you all I'm glad to find myself in the company of other fine folks who are obsessed with small pieces of metal.

hello :wavey: and welcome to the DPF.

I also enjoy the classic characters most. For me, it's Mickey and Minnie!

Hey John,

I grew up in Algonac, which is out towards Port Huron. How are things in the D?

John

Hi, John. One of our sons lives in St. Clair and we often drive up there along the river. St. Clair has managed to keep its small town character. Algonac, though, is struggling to control growth.

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

We're glad you decided to stop lurking, introduce yourself, and start posting! :)

Welcome to the DPF Happy trading, check my traders to see if there is anything of interest to you
Are you going to the pin event in Sept? if so would love to meet you
PLMK
TTFN
Linda (fuzzybunny)

Welcome to the DPF Happy trading, check my traders to see if there is anything of interest to you
Are you going to the pin event in Sept? if so would love to meet you
PLMK
TTFN
Linda (fuzzybunny)

We'll be in the World Sept 10 - 17. I wasn't aware of the pin event till just a couple of days ago. I will try to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back