• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New from the UK

Hi . Welcome to DPF
Fellow UK collector here , I started collecting on my first trip to a Disney Park (Paris) many years ago now
As for starting out , I'd suggest you take a look at shop Disney . They have a few on there now
I can send you some Facebook links to the sellers I use it that helps
Did you have a specific character of movie you were thinking of collecting ?

Hi . Welcome to DPF
Fellow UK collector here , I started collecting on my first trip to a Disney Park (Paris) many years ago now
As for starting out , I'd suggest you take a look at shop Disney . They have a few on there now
I can send you some Facebook links to the sellers I use it that helps
Did you have a specific character of movie you were thinking of collecting ?
Morning :)
That would be great to get some links.
I have a soft spot for villains, and love Nightmare Before Christmas.

Hi, Welcome to the DPF.

Another UK'er here and similar to @speedwaystar1 we started collecting at the parks.

As well as what has been mentioned already, keep an eye on the for sale thread on this site. There's some great members here willing to ship to the UK(Be aware that some think the postage can be high, but it's the equivalent of one pin), you also get access to the latest pins this way and get to make friends with some awesome(And very knowledgeable) people.

NBC is a fantastic choice to collect as there are a variety of Pins available, they release plenty each year and there are pins available to suit different budgets.

Happy collecting

Hello, and welcome to DPF, and the pin community in general. I can confirm that NBC has a huge selection of pins and you can make an amazing collection out of Nightmare Pins. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and collecting! :lgm: NBC and villains are two of my collections so I like your choices! :cool:

Hi and Welcome! We're very glad you've joined us and we're looking forward to watching you start and build your collection. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have along the way; I'm positive that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Back