• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: NEW GAME - 1/3 DSSH pins + Comic-Con Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloween & more - GAME OVER!

Completed Game: NEW GAME - 1/3 DSSH pins + Comic-Con Nightmare Before Christmas, Halloween & more - GAME OVER!

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I haven't tried running a game in a while, so hopefully the moderators can help me out here if I need to correct anything per the current rules!

Since I just haven't been trading like I used to, I think it’s time to start clearing out my trade bags.

So I’m creating this game with 30 spots – however, since I like people to have a choice, I’m going to give 31 options so even the last person can pick a preferred selection!

There will also be a separate random draw (if the mods can help!) for a bonus prize for one of the game participants.

1/3 of the spots are DSSH pins, including some very old ones that have been in my possession for years.

Price per spot will be $29 plus shipping cost based on your address (will combine cost for multiple lots). Payment by PayPal only.
(Clarification on shipping: when I contact you for payment, I'll request your zip/mail code and calculate from that based on 1 spot=1 ounce, 2 spots = 2 ounces, etc. for shipping.)

NOTE: Please do not choose spots until game has officially opened and moderator has saved required spots. I will post when the game is open.
UPDATE: GAME IS NOW OPEN!

Last edited:
Pics and Pin List (click on pics for larger version of images):

Last edited:
Picked Spots:

2. firechief18
7. Disneychildwithin
10. CanaDaLE
18. firechief18
19. lionheart
22. firechief18
26. lionheart

Last edited:
One last bump to see if I can get this at least halfway filled up before the end of the week. If not, I'll give it up and just start a separate sales thread for some of the pins listed.

Okay, just don't think this game is catching folks' eyes, so will close and next week start a sale thread for pins.

In the meantime, if any of the four folks who were interested in spots - @CanaDaLE @Disneychildwithin @firechief18 @lionheart - want to message me to let me know which pins they were interested in, I'll make sure not to put those back in my trade bag if they have potential homes!

Thanks!

Back