• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New here and Searching for a Pin!

SOLD! New here and Searching for a Pin!

Beourpins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
New here because I am on a mission to help the kindest gentlemen I met at my first ever pin trading meet up. He has been collecting 100 Mickeys pins and is missing one to complete his collection. Looking for pin #92 aka Bad Ear Mickey! Please help me find this pin! I would love to be able to give it to him!

So, you should be posting in the marketplace but you can only post there after you have been a member for 10 days and have had 30 posts. This is to prevent spammers

I am also slowly collecting this pin set although much farther behind - I think I have ~35 of them, so long way to go. This particular pin does seem to be somewhat 'rare' (and it is one I also do not have.) If I come across a couple of them, will definitely get in touch. :)

• Pin# 15176
    DLR - One Hundred Mickeys Pin Series (MM 092) - Bad Ear Day

Back