• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New here but not to Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here but not to Pins

Rocketeerz

Old School Pin Collector
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says. I heard about this site while at Epcot Pin Central the other day. Just saw that Dizboards closed, VERY sadden by this. Although I wasn't on it very much, I will miss it. I don't do much trading since the awful scrappers have taken over. I buy the pins I want from Disney. I like forward to finding out the latest pin news on here.

Hello, Rocketeerz and welcome! :lgm:

I also like your name as I'm a Rocketeer fan, going back to the original Dave Stevens comic. :bigthumb:

Hi and welcome! I wonder if you are one of the people I talked to while we were trading at Epcot Traders last weekend? Glad to have you here!

breagirl, the person who told me about this website was an older gentleman who walked with a cane. He was there pin trading with his grandson. But who knows? We still may have met. Usually I glance at the pin books that guest bring to Epcot, though I rarely trade.

breagirl, the person who told me about this website was an older gentleman who walked with a cane. He was there pin trading with his grandson. But who knows? We still may have met. Usually I glance at the pin books that guest bring to Epcot, though I rarely trade.

I didn't know Carl Frsdrickson pin trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back