• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Limited release series

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Limited release series

drb195

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I traded for and purchased pins from a new Limited Release Series today called Animation Art. It has 42 color pins of characters that are on a sketch board, and there are corresponding blue penil chasers for each pin. Does anyone know if this set has been listed on pinpics yet? I do not have a scanner handy to put the printout of the 42 color pins that comes in the box.

pauly tiana is listed on pinpic most likely in the last 10 or so minutes.

If you can scan the image it would be great. as I would need to know if there is an UP one XD

Where were these purchased?? And how much are they? It sounds like a great idea for a series!

-Thimble

If anyone can post a pic that would be great! I am dying to see these. :bowdown:

Bought three boxes at Little Green Men today. Tried to buy more but they said they were sold out.
Went to all the stores in DLR and DCA as well as WOD and hotels. No one had them.
Hope they get them bck soon.

Which characters did you get?? How many come in a box?

Which characters did you get?? How many come in a box?

I bought them at Little Green Men also, that was the only store that had them on Saturday. they are $16.95 a box for 2 mystery pins. Sorry folks, there are no UP pins in this series.

I don't have a scanner for the printout right now, but the lineup is as follows:
Hook, Ursula, Jafar, Cruella, Hades, Maleficent
Jack Sk., Zero, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Dr. Finklestein, Dumbo
Tramp, Lady, Thumper, Bambi, Pongo, Perdi
Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Alice, Cheshire, Queen of Hearts
Donald, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Stitch
Peter Pan, Tink Chip, Dale, Tiana, Mulan,
Aurora, Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Ariel

There is a color pin and a blue sketch chaser of each pin for a total of 84 pins.

I bought them at Little Green Men also, that was the only store that had them on Saturday. they are $16.95 a box for 2 mystery pins. Sorry folks, there are no UP pins in this series.

I don't have a scanner for the printout right now, but the lineup is as follows:

There is a color pin and a blue sketch chaser of each pin for a total of 84 pins.

Thanks for the info!
Looks like a good lineup, was hoping for a marie though :p
I can't wait to see what these look like.

Why no Rapunzel? );

But still excited to see Aurora, Ariel, and Belle!

I guess I dodged a bullet with this one ince there is no UP. I can let out a huge sigh now XD

and I agree I am a little surprised to not see a rapunzel in the set. In a way its good she isnt in the series so another Disney Girls fiasco doesnt happen again.

I guess I dodged a bullet with this one ince there is no UP. I can let out a huge sigh now XD

and I agree I am a little surprised to not see a rapunzel in the set. In a way its good she isnt in the series so another Disney Girls fiasco doesnt happen again.

This - I'm running out of limbs to sell for rapunzel pins :lol:

On a side note, I can't even tell you how excited I am for a new jasmine pin!

Dang, wouldn't you know there would be Alice pins. I thought last year I would go broke, but this year might be the one that does me in. If this in anything like the PT52, it will be a mess until the furror dies down some.

And it's so annoying for people to list on pin on Pinpics and NOT include a picture. If you are going to take the time to list the pin, spend a few extra minutes and photograph it. Any picture is better than no picture at all. It's not a contest and he who lists the most pins doesn't win anything. That's my pet peeve of the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back