• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New malificent pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. And I was gonna wait until i got home from work to buy the tickets. Then I thought to myself, nah Ill just get it now to put my mind at ease...

Could someone possibly trade me this beautiful pin? I could get pin(s) from DLR for you on April 22nd for it.... c: Or maybe if there is something you would like....

Has anyone actually confirmed that the pin is LE500? I was speaking on what someone told me but seeing that all of the other tickets pins were LE300's I have to wonder.

Has anyone actually confirmed that the pin is LE500? I was speaking on what someone told me but seeing that all of the other tickets pins were LE300's I have to wonder.

No one knows if this is actually a ticket pin. The description doesn't say that. We think with Frozen it actually said "ticket pin"

@Li, what kind of pins have they had before that weren't tickets? I was told it was the ticket pin.....grrr not happy now that I bought 4 based on them being the ticket.

They could have increased the edition size based on the poularity of the pins now or because Maleficent will have a longer run than normal. I didn't see how long it is playing. Just like other DSF/DSSH pins, edition sizes have increased to supply demand.

I called the same number I used to buy the tickets and they have no idea what the pin actually looks like lol. They said they won't even have a picture for.....unknown amount of time.

I have gotten about 15 messages asking me to trade or sell them so just for the record I'm not trading or selling something I haven't even see lol. If I decide to trade or sell I will make a thread. Good luck to those that are looking.

@Li, what kind of pins have they had before that weren't tickets? I was told it was the ticket pin.....grrr not happy now that I bought 4 based on them being the ticket.

Theyve only had ticket pins in the past except for throwback Thursday. But I have a vague memory of buying the VIP+ticket for Frozenand it said VIP+ticket pin in the description before when buying. The description online just said VIP+ pin this time. I will post pic tomorrow of description from Mali

I saw 2 on sale on Ebay last night.... If they're real, they look like ticket pins.

I looked at the description on both. Says releases may 30th so.... Plus the pin itself on one of them looks like the coloring of the frozen pin (the bit that slides out that you can barely see)

For an LE 500 (which was posted in the description of the ticket when purchasing online), it sold quickly. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Apparently even Frozen tickets didn't sell out this fast and they were on LE300's I hope they are awesome ;)

Here is the pic of the screen from Mali:

Now, as I vaguely recall, the Frozen ticket said:
VIP PIN (includes ticket pin LE300 + popcorn + drink)

Anyone have a screen shot for the Frozen ticket pin purchase? Or even the Muppets (last ticket pin that sold)

My email confirmation receipt for Muppets Most Wanted:
Screen 1Fri 3/28/2014 10:30 PMMuppets Most WantedVIP-Balcony
1xVIP LE PIN

Well the mystery continues! I personally really like the tickets, I think they are cute and even though they are small the pictures on the one I have are really nice. I will keep hope alive for now lol.

My email confirmation receipt for Muppets Most Wanted:
Screen 1Fri 3/28/2014 10:30 PMMuppets Most WantedVIP-Balcony
1xVIP LE PIN

This is mine for Frozen:

Ticket Name Row Seat Type Qty. Price Amount
VIP LE PIN

and here's my email confirmation for Maleficent:

VenueDate and TimeEventsSectionTickets
Screen 1Maleficent 3D
2xVIP PINMS

Last edited:
Mine is the same as yours Li, so the Frozen and Muppets didn't say Ticket Pins....holding out hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back