• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New member- from Europe, looking to trade Disneyland Paris pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member- from Europe, looking to trade Disneyland Paris pins!

PretLes

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Lester, 20 years old. I live in Belgium and go once a month to Disneyland Paris.
I made this account to start trading with people from other Disney parks.

I realy like the Piece of history pins unfortunately they dont have those here ,
Maybe somone here would like to trade 1 for 1 or, 2 for 2 pins.
I can buy pins u want from Paris while u buy from other park.
I also like diamond decades attraction collection, I love the 60th anniversary pins.

I dont have a big collection yet because for now I only collect LE sets and attraction/villains pins
favorite disney movies : Hercules/ toy-story 2/ratatouille/ the emperor's new groove/
hunchback of notre dame and of course frozen!

If u want more info u can always pm!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I like the piece of history pins too, although I dont have any unfortunately

Welcome to DPF! You will find awesome traders (and just people in general) here!
Do you happen to have a PinPics by any chance? That way we can help you out even more!

Happing trading!

Hi and Welcome! Wow...you live close enough to a Disney property to go once a month...Jealous! Look forward to "seeing" you around the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back