• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New PinQuest at Animal Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
New PinQuest at Animal Kingdom

cadien

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I was just reading about the new PinQuest game starting at Animal Kingdom this fall.

I'll be at WDW for three days in February and one of those is an Animal Kingdom day! But it's also our most jam-packed day. I've had to already cross off so many things. What are the odds I can fit this in? How does it work?

I did one at the MK the last time it was out. I have to say that I loved it. :) But I did see that most of the pins did end up at the outlets. How it worked: it was a scavenger hunt that took you to different parts of the park to solve a "riddle". You had to purchase a starter kit (14.99 -- I got mine at the Trading Post store). The kit had a map and a decoder (and a lanyard, I think). You then had to purchase each "clue" (9.99). Once you solved it and showed a CM, they gave you the reward pin. The reward-pin was then used with the map and decoder to point you to your next location for the next clue to purchase. Once you solve them all, you can purchase the completer pin (4.99). It took me almost all afternoon to do it (with breaks and walking slowly). I had a lot of fun doing it.

You can google it and see all the details (I know I'm not too good at explaining things)... HTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back