• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tangled Beloved Tales Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tangled Beloved Tales Pin

allottalaughs

Rapunzel Fanatic!
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi everyone that is in the same boat as me!!
pin95110

:anxious:
I have done nothing to deserve this pin I just wanted to put it out there that I want it
:wiggle:
I have some nice PODM's for trade but I do not have much cash. I have perspective on my purchases and it's either this pin or an annual pass to DLR for next year sooooo yeah, I am trying to trade what I have already for it :)

Thanks for looking I hope everyone that went wasn't too cold! It has been raining all weekend here in AZ and it is amazing! Not very good for a pin event and a surprise release though!

Remember to be nice, there are a lot of Tangled pins floating around and remember the PTD? Be KIND to each other this is a HOBBY
<3 Macie

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back