• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New! The Holy Trinity of Pin Bags! Tangled! Wreck it Ralph! Brave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New! The Holy Trinity of Pin Bags! Tangled! Wreck it Ralph! Brave!
Those are amazing! I really love the Sleepting Beauty one! How much for a Tangled bag?! :p

Had the PRIVILEGE to see these in person at the park today! Absolutely stunning! I have to admit I was a little intimidated to even open them seeing how beautiful they were from the outside! Simply gorgeous! If you ever get the urge to make a Little Mermaid one don't hesitate to let me know :D

I saw you today Amy but I was too nervous to say hi. I was the girl with short brown hair and eyeglasses hanging around the tables from about 12-2pm. I had a shoulder bag. I had a binder with about 18 pins in it but I didn't pull it out because I was shy.. lol

I saw you today Amy but I was too nervous to say hi. I was the girl with short brown hair and eyeglasses hanging around the tables from about 12-2pm. I had a shoulder bag. I had a binder with about 18 pins in it but I didn't pull it out because I was shy.. lol

Awww :( Don't be shy! I don't bite, ha! Next time say hi :)

Oh my goodness!!! I love the Sleeping Beauty bag!!!! You made that yourself?!! I am impressed. :drool:

these are awesome! I so want a Snow White one. Is it a transfer? I think I could do it I am pretty crafty but not sure how to get the big logo?

You're so creative! You should seriously consider selling these in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back