• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New :)

New :)

alleycatpins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I’m Aly. I’ve lurked on this forum for a bit now but finally decided to make an account! I started trading at WDW in July and have since been to one pin event in NC (where I live) and joined some Facebook and Instagram trading communities. My main collection is comics (books/covers/panels) but I also like other media pins (dvds, vhs, books) and food pins. And so many other pins I just get attached to Looking forward to joining DPF!

Hi there! If you would ever like to trade we’re dznycrzyfmly everywhere including YouTube! Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to the forum and the fun world of pin trading. If you like food pins have you seen all the different sets from Food and Wine or the cool food themed pins from overseas?

Back