• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Nice Surprise Today

ZAPPED! Nice Surprise Today

disneydreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just wanted to say a heartfelt "Thank You So Much" to Zagales14 (Alex & Bruna) and Poohlady5 for the lovely Pin Zap I received today. I was sent a WDW 2007 Mardi Gras Cheshire Cat pin. It's really cute and colorful, and was a complete surprise from out of the blue!!

I don't really do much at all on DPF other than look in on the Discussion page every day when I get a chance to try and keep up with what's happening. I hope to do a little more and put up some things for sale in the future, but it all depends on having the time to do it. It's just not possible right now.

Many thanks, once again, for the Zap!! Such a sweet thing to do. :) It has made my day brighter and warmed my heart as well.

Barbara

That is so wonderful of zagales and poohlady!! Even if you don't have as much time as you'd like to on here, you are certainly appreciated! I don't have as much time as I use to have to be on the site myself, but it's still so much fun like you said to check in and see what's going on - and especially fun to hear about pin buddies getting their day brightened a little =)

Thanks so much for sharing with us and hope you enjoy your lovely new pin!! :hug:

Sounds like a nice surprise! I wouldn't worry too much about not having enough time at the moment - I think everyone can sympathize and knows that life gets hectic from time to time.

Congratulations on the wonderful zap! Kudo's to the zappers for reminding someone even though they might be on much now they are still appreciated!

Oooo very nice!! Congrats on your new pin! And BIG HIGH 5s to Alex, Bruna and Crystal! Lots of zapping going on here ... and I love every bit of it!!!

Glad this got to you!! Enjoy the pin!!

Congratulations on the wonderful zap! Kudo's to the zappers for reminding someone even though they might be on much now they are still appreciated!

That's the goal, most of the time. I send out a lot of zaps to people who have become less active as a reminder that they are still thought of, and part of this community, despite what may be going on in RL.

Oooo very nice!! Congrats on your new pin! And BIG HIGH 5s to Alex, Bruna and Crystal! Lots of zapping going on here ... and I love every bit of it!!!

Big plans for 2014!! Big plans!!

Back