• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

nOOb here

Status
Not open for further replies.
nOOb here

txmedic1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
new to disney pins and disneypinforum.com. recently visited walt disney world, started with a laynard set, now addicted and searching for "holy grails".

hello all!!! ok, i really cant figure out how to post a picture of a pin in my signature. i tried going to pinpics and saving the picture of the pin to my computer, but it will not work. any ideas or info? is there a "how-to", a sticky thread, or something that already exists that will guide me to a nice signature? I HAVE SIGNATURE ENVY!!!!

Hola and welcome to DPF!

As far as siggy's go, I know alot of ppl use photoshop or some variant of it for designing theirs. I myself just used the paint program and saved it as a .jpg and uploaded it from there.

Good luck! And welcome again to the pinsanity!

hey there flaneur, i've been a paramedic for 15 years, i work for MCHD (montgomery county hospital district EMS, conroe texas). you can usually see a snapshot or article of us in JEMS magazine.

CMR626, my main concern is that i try to "save" a picture from pinpics (by right-clicking on the photo), but it wont let me save the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back