• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not new but returning after a long medical break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not new but returning after a long medical break

Mad hatter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hi everyone I havent been on here in about 6 months due to medical problems with the wife but we are back now :wavey:

Hi! Welcome back! I really hope your wife is better and that beeing here will make you all feel even better!

Welcome back, I'm fairly new here so didn't know you then, but I hope to get to know you in the future:) I hope your wife is feeling better, this is definitely a happy place and a great one to keep your mind off of hectic and stressful things.

Aloha and Welcome Back! :wavey: I'm very glad that the wife is feeling better and both of you are back, you have been missed here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back