• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not really "new" but haven't been around for a while :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really "new" but haven't been around for a while :P

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Like the title says, I'm by no means a newbie, but I've definitely been gone from the scene for quite a while! :p
Got tired of trading a while back, sold off a lot of pins, and heck barely visited DLR much either. There's been some new stuff trickling out lately that's caught my interest tho, so I've started nosing around these parts again!
Right now I'm mostly interested in finding out if traders still meet up at DLR on a specific day of the week, or if they still host pin trading nights at the hotels?
I'm still a little hesitant for mailing trades, but might have to just get back into the game if trading at my park isn't so prevalent anymore.

Some stuff I like: Lion King (mainly Simba), Robin Hood, Fox and the Hound, Lost Boys, TRON, and misc Disney foxes

Welcome back!

I don't know about the meet ups, since I live nowhere near either of the parks, but I've enjoyed the few mail trades that I've done so far! Even though I was really scared to start trying that at first, I've only had good experiences so far!

And yay, foxes are awesome!

Welcome Back! Same here I left for a good while and only just started popping in from time to time. I don't make a habit of hanging out to long. I have my special pin trading friends on Facebook.

Same here! Just got back into pin trading after a rough year.
Will be going to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim for
2015. Getting back into the trading game!
Yahoo!

Aloha Vanessa and Welcome Back! :wavey:

Long time no see, it definitely has been way too long. DLR does have PTNs, although not on anything that would pass for a regular basis. It seems that quite a few of the old timers are coming back out of the woodwork. I think people still bring pins to the park, although I believe the tables have been removed (can you tell it's been a while for me?). I hate to say it, but I think mailing trades might be your best bet - although I'd suggest arranging a third party trade for high(er) value trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back