• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not true newbie... Just back from a break agian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true newbie... Just back from a break agian

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So it's been a while and I miss disney as much as ever. Maybe this time around I will be here longer before a break.

I hope all my old friends are doing well and having a great year. To all new members I also wish you all the best and hope things are well. Merry Christmas DPF !!!

WWWDD

Thanks yall. How's things Jim? Hope all is well. I bet your baby is big by now and your having a blast.

WWWDD

Last edited:
Thank you agian everyone. Glad to be back. I did a post with a family update. It's in the anything post.

WWWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back