• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Novice trader needs to find reference for old LE/300 Tinkerbell Imagineering Exc. pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice trader needs to find reference for old LE/300 Tinkerbell Imagineering Exc. pin

Jerilynn

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where do I go to find out what a LE pin might be trading for? I know how much I spent on the newer ones but I traded for a group of pins and got two that are cute but that just don't do it for me? I am going to a pin trading event next week in WDW and want to make sure I know what it is worth before I trade it. I get so caught up in the moment of seeing new pins that I don't always make the smartest trades. It is about finding ones that make you smile, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but I would feel better having an idea of what things are going for. Thanks, Jerilynn

Jerilynn,

Booger1964 has it right. I'd check completed auctions on ebay as well as active listings. It's hard to say what a pin is really "worth." There's the retail price that you paid for the pin and then there's the pricing point that a prospective buyer may pay. I've seen LE 250 pins etc go for a lot above the retail price paid and I've seen folks try to sell their pins without much luck. Just takes the right buyer really.

Hope this helps!
Happy holidays,
Joe & Stef

Hi there, unfortunately I don't have any idea what that particular pin might be worth. WDI pins usually have a dedicated following, you should also check pinpics and see if it has a high wants vs trading ratio...

I do as coblj003 suggested...I look at pinpics to see the wants vs trading ratio but in the end, for me, it's comes down to deciding if I really want the pin(s) I'm being offered. If I'm trading something I'm not really interested in and getting something I like/want...that's a win-win to me. I don't usually second guess or look back at my trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back