• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OK 3 years and FINALLY Luvsimba Zapped the poop outa me.

ZAPPED! OK 3 years and FINALLY Luvsimba Zapped the poop outa me.

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
It may not be a $400 pin or what some consider a grail but for me it has eluded me for years and there are about 3-4 versions yet i can NEVER trade for it and it is the only one i dont have

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST--- adorable fun footstool IS MINE! MINE! MINE! thanks Kim you made my month!

pin60747
seriously i am shaking....very satisfying when i add him to the BATB collection................................................:goofy::bowdown::rock:

OMG!!! You got the awesome footstool you lucky, lucky ducky!!!! Big, huge congrats to you on your super awesome zap!!! Wow!! Woohoo to you!!

Back