• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ok...Ok...the Zap war is on chick!!

ZAPPED! Ok...Ok...the Zap war is on chick!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I see how it is. The pin fairy Godmother Barbara (bjean) Zaps her team mate David and now she zaps me to try and make up for it....I see how it is!! You just wait now chick, I have your address now and the war is on!! lol.

Barbara sent me the coolest Zap, she sent me 3 awesome pins from my wants list and the coolest Haunted Mansion trading pouch that I ever saw. (I can't wait to use the pouch on our trip to WDW in October!) Thank you soooo much for all the great stuff!!!! (I will get you back though)

IMG_20140129_200805070.jpg

IMG_20140129_201530974.jpg

Last edited:
What is a zap war? Bjean zapped me today (an amazing zap, I mean really frickin amazing one) and I was wondering what team docfish was...

What is a zap war? Bjean zapped me today (an amazing zap, I mean really frickin amazing one) and I was wondering what team docfish was...

Alex (Zagales14) declared war on me (docfish2u) after I grail zapped him for a second time. So for the last 2 months we have been in a zap war with each other sending grail zaps back and forth. Many of the other members here have joined a side in helping us zap each other. Currently we are tied. I do not know what else Alex has planned, but I do know that he will be receiving some more of his grails before our war is over!!! Now it is also spreading out with members of our teams zapping other individuals in the DPF community in the name of their teams. You have been zapped by a fantastic member of my team Barbara (bjean). I hope this helps explain what is going on with the zap wars of 2013/2014.

I see how it is. The pin fairy Godmother Barbara (bjean) Zaps her team mate David and now she zaps me to try and make up for it....I see how it is!! You just wait now chick, I have your address now and the war is on!! lol.

Barbara sent me the coolest Zap, she sent me 3 awesome pins from my wants list and the coolest Haunted Mansion trading pouch that I ever saw. (I can't wait to use the pouch on our trip to WDW in October!) Thank you soooo much for all the great stuff!!!! (I will get you back though)

IMG_20140129_200805070.jpg

IMG_20140129_201530974.jpg
Oh Tony, Tony, Tony … you are such a sweet young thing, lol! My dear one you need to understand who you’re playing against, rofl!! Sir David is definitely the Grail Slayer (like NONE other!); however I am the Pin Fairy Godmother! I may not have lots of grail pins (as time has a way of changing what’s “Hotâ€), BUT I am older and I have lots pins, rofl!!! Thank you for your cute comments … it’s been a quite awhile since I was called a chick … takes me back a couple decades, lol! I like it and I’m very happy I made you smile! You are a fantastic DPFer!!

I am having sooooo much fun with all this pin zapping!! I hurry home from work to check the forum just to see who got what from whom! Sending a little Pixie Dust and Disney Magic to everyone!!

P.S. I really need a new siggy with a couple of my wants on it … anyone wanna help? I’m not very techy, lol! I might be able to find a pin or two for you!

Back