• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG!!! Can't believe this just happened.

ZAPPED! OMG!!! Can't believe this just happened.

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I was able to find a pin and ornament set that my friend had been looking for a few years.. And to say Thank You for finding it for me and an early Happy Birthday present.... Well he really wanted to try to find my ultimate grail which is the framed set of Belle with the Sheep at the Fountain and thought it was this one because it had Belle at the Fountain but then he sent me the link and it was...

This one!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Another one of my grail pins!!!! I'm still in shock! I can't believe it!!! He didn't purchase it on ebay. Found it on some collectible site I had never even heard of.... All I can say is WOW! I'm speechless. Can someone pinch me?? lol Am I dreaming???

Last edited:
Back