• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!I have no idea

ZAPPED! ~~OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!I have no idea

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
~~If this is just a ZAP or Secret Santa Exchange~but whatever it was I like it:)

I recieved an incredible pkg today,it contained:
pin81459
pin81462
pin81464
pin81467

pin81224
LE 250!
pin71252

If this was ZAP..I feel that was too much here..but a Secret Santa now thats different:)

I cannot thank Greg/Debby(gbdb4ever)and Bayoujazz21(Marilyn)enough
I love the Christmas Card as well...I guess I was a good person this year..LOL!!

Thank you all so much again..

You all have a VERY Happy Holiday Season:)

Judy

~~If this is just a ZAP or Secret Santa Exchange~but whatever it was I like it:)

I recieved an incredible pkg today,it contained:
pin81459
pin81462
pin81464
pin81467

pin81224
LE 250!
pin71252

If this was ZAP..I feel that was too much here..but a Secret Santa now thats different:)

I cannot thank Greg/Debby(gbdb4ever)and Bayoujazz21(Marilyn)enough
I love the Christmas Card as well...I guess I was a good person this year..LOL!!

Thank you all so much again..

You all have a VERY Happy Holiday Season:)

Judy

All We can say is Merry CHristmas and a Happy New Year! To you and your family:) -Marilyn

Thank you so very much....you do not know how much this touched me after the year I have had
Its ppl like you and Marilyn and everyone here that keeps my spirits up....

Judy

Gotta love Disney Pin Traders....It's not only about the Mouse anymore, it is all about the love!!!!

Shout out to those generous souls who gave from their hearts and shout out to Judy, who obviously seserved it!

Way to do Pin Traders!

Back