• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

Excited about the prizes

giphy.webp

I'm not looking to enter, I just want to thank the ever-generous and beyond amazing @summerskin for hosting yet another eye-popping and jaw-dropping fabulous game! Congratulations to those already entered, good luck to those trying to spots in a few hours; I'm very much looking forward to watching this game play out.

Dear Santa @summerskin- all I want for Christmas is some shiny pins, some awesome friends, some fun games, and the chance to send some fun stuff to other fun friends. You are the best and most amazingest ever. Thanks, Pinfun

P.s. - what kind of cookies should we leave out for you?

(PPS - seriously you are amazing and beyond generous and thanks for sharing your awesome holiday spirit!)

So...as some might expect or guess...I was aiming for 25-30 prizes but managed to gather more. How many more will be unfolding tonight as I photograph and label the prizes. This is just a warning due to the size of the amount of prizes everything will likely be shipped the week between Christmas and New Year's Day after I get home from the holidays.

Also I am zapping a spot to @Snoffsan as one of our international members who misses out on a lot of stuff due to location. I may zap another spot or two because it's my game and I can if I feel like it.

giphy.gif

OMG! That is the sweetest thing ever! I just woke up and saw I missed out on the flash spot grab because of stupid time difference and me sleeping, again. And then I see my name on the list and read this. This truly is the sweetest thing ever! You are amazing @summerskin

Back