• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

Can I just say, :cheshire: "Wow" :cheshire: and...

This Forum will Always Have a Very Special Place in My Heart.

More reasons then I can Count.

We've been through Good Times and some not so good times, and we're hanging in. Bravo' my Disney brothers and sisters!

I take my fist, tap it to my heart, open my hand and release Love, Blessings and Gratitude to each one of you.

Now, as for my choice on the prize...I need to go through and see what has been chosen. I'll do that now, so we can move on to the next 12 Days Of Christmas winner.

Amanda, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you for this awesome game.
You Rock!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congratulations, @slbrabham . . . and I'm not sure if you know this, but you're actually up for selecting a prize. :)
Thanks for letting me know. I am in Christmas crazy mode - tomorrow is Bingo with Santa and after school 4-H wreaths and gifts for assisted living residents - Friday is Club Day which I coordinate and Christmas program practice- Tuesday is class Christmas parties and program. Also, it’s basketball season which is Saturday and Thursday this week. Plus dance practice on Wednesday and Sunday afternoons.

I look like a crazy Christmas lunatic this week. Today I wore red pants and a green Christmas shirt with Christmas glasses.

YAY! I can't belive that I at number 23 on the list got number 2 of my wanted picklist! :chip: Ill take 21. Loungefly Jumbo Minnie Mickey Pluto Tree LE 2500 please.

Thank you @summerskin for doing this! Its so increadible nice of you. I feel like you have taken the spot as zap queen on DPF with all the give aways you have hosted. Amazing and super generous! Again thank you so much!

@Ajk Your turn.

4f486c691dca255c6241f3eed2c28caa.gif

@summerskin
Thank you so much. I don’t think anybody picked the Hidden Mickey princess set # 33. I have 1/2 of the set and would love the entire set.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Good taste! I am strangely drawn to this set and I'm not sure why, as I don't collect Princesses really. I'm slowly working on collecting them all, though and think I'm down to Ariel only (gave the first to Sis for Nanea's board). So which half did you already have? I think I started with Bell and then got the two Cinderellas. :) It was funny they did two Cinderellas in the set, isn't it? Never thought of it until I just said that! :)

Back