• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE One Family Disneyland Co-Op

FOR SALE One Family Disneyland Co-Op
I've been dealing with an IBS flair up this week that seems to have finally calmed down. Invoices will go out tomorrow with packages going out Friday and Saturday as payments come in.

Shipping is going to be delayed for safety reasons as covid can live on plastic for days. My smaller one had a direct covid exposure at daycare yesterday with another child who tested positive today.
I will be shipping packages next week on Tuesday after we all hopefully produce negative tests.

@pretty_Omi, @lionheart, @Disneychildwithin your packages fall under this too(sorry again for the delay)

Luckily no covid for any of us. Unfortunately, my smaller one has a case of bacterial stomach flu that developed over the weekend but is making a quick recovery since starting antibiotics and is back to her normal smiley self. She gets to go back to see her friends at daycare tomorrow. All packages are packaged up and just need postage printed tomorrow. They will all go out tomorrow.

Luckily no covid for any of us. Unfortunately, my smaller one has a case of bacterial stomach flu that developed over the weekend but is making a quick recovery since starting antibiotics and is back to her normal smiley self. She gets to go back to see her friends at daycare tomorrow. All packages are packaged up and just need postage printed tomorrow. They will all go out tomorrow.
Glad to hear no covid!

So glad you're all recovering and no covid!

Back