• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! One Members Pick Up Mistake, is Another Members, Treasure

SOLD! One Members Pick Up Mistake, is Another Members, Treasure

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Good Friday Afternoon Everyone.

So, I made an Innocent Mistake at my last two Pin Pick Ups.

I got the Kingdom of Cute MB's -confused- with the Tiny Kingdoms MB's -:eeyore:

And I also picked up the wrong DVC Pin Sets. And, have one extra.

So, I am starting this thread to offer the items below at cost, so I can recup the cost and purchase the Correct Ones.

On the Boxes, I will offer a shipping discount for more then one purchased.

Two - Green Box - Kingdom of Cute - $17.99 each; plus shipping and Paypal fees as Goods (unopened).

Two - Purple Box - Kingdom of Cute - Same as Above (unopened).

1 DVC Pin Set - $23.99 plus shipping/Paypay fees as Goods.

Okay, there you go.

Feel free to comment SOLD and the items you want; OR - send me a PM.

Thank you.
Connie

[url=https://imgur.com/rm5b1uN][/URL]
[url=https://imgur.com/ZXJrD5s][/URL]

Last edited:
Fyi, if anyone is interested in me opening these boxes so you can see what's it inside, to better entich buyers, please lmk. I really need to sell them.

**And as a added bonus, I'm offering each buyer a free Handling Fee Day on their next pick up.

Okay. Lmk.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Are you able to return them? If so, you might want to do that rather than open them in hopes of someone wanting what they are.

I think @Connies_Hobby can return the DVC set, but the boxes literally say no returns or exchanges on them (at least that's what most mystery boxes say)
You're absolutely correct. This why I'm not returning them. Clearly states this policy on the boxes.

@Ajk ty for the suggestion though..

Reactions: Ajk
You're absolutely correct. This why I'm not returning them. Clearly states this policy on the boxes.

@Ajk ty for the suggestion though..

I think the only time I've heard of an exception being made is if the person buys the box and opens it in from the CM at the register, only to find out the pins inside are damaged or one is missing. That could just be an urban legend though...

I think the only time I've heard of an exception being made is if the person buys the box and opens it in from the CM at the register, only to find out the pins inside are damaged or one is missing. That could just be an urban legend though...
Agreed.

Or, they change their mind, Immediately after the purchase before leaving the register/CM's presence.

Reminder: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT BOXES, CONNIE LOL.

Hi everyone.

I Really Need to get, at the very least, the MB's sold.

If anyone has suggestions on other resources I can use, other then eBay, I'd appreciate the info.

Thank you.
Connie

Hi Connie,

I'll take any that are not requested by member here, can't have you out of pocket for doing the pick ups.

Let me know what to send to you xx
Craig..

Omg, You Totally Rock. TySVM.

With that, if anyone else would like to purchase a box or two, or the other DVS pin Set, please step up.

I'll wait 24 hours just to be sure no one else wants to purchase any.

Thank you.

Connie

Back