• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ooooooh noooooooo! (May RAK)

ZAPPED! Ooooooh noooooooo! (May RAK)

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Help! I am getting packages!

top-10-vines-of-the-week-scared.gif

They started coming on Monday!

tumblr_inline_nmuoqvMzqf1rqfc4i_500.gif

Thank you thank you thank you, everyone. I really don't feel I deserve this. Like, really don't. I know I shouldn't, but part of me feels guilty as if I line-jumped somewhere. When I zapped away a bunch of my traders that weren't moving several weeks ago, I did so without expecting to receive anything but happiness and thanks in return. So this generosity coming back to me is honestly overwhelming and very humbling. I cannot thank everyone involved enough for this display of kindness.

I'm reading all the kind words that arrive with a tear in my eye. Thank you again, DPF! :fig:

That acronym... DPF. Right now, I think the banner at the top of this site is wrong. It actually stands for Disney Pin Family, right?

tumblr_lz3u9azh5h1rn95k2o1_250.gif

I'm not sure whether or not everything has arrived yet, so I'll post photos soon. Promise!

Hope mine won't take too long come from over the ocean :) Glad you're feeling the love from the trading community/family.

Congratulations Brian!! May all your pin wishes come true!! (BTW I love your Capt'n Jack!!) This is a wonderful Disney Pin Family!! Lots of terrific people here!! Big high 5s to all that participated in the RAKs!! (I've missed a few but will be back in the game shortly!) Happy Weekend to all!! *bjr

I am so sorry, everyone, and especially those who sent me such nice gifts, for dropping off the face of the earth right after I made this thread. A lot of things happened personally and I needed time to sort them out.

Aside from that I haven't posted pictures until today mainly because my camera was in Iceland! My friend borrowed it for his trip to Iceland the first week of June and I only just got it back today. So without further ado, here's what so many nice people sent me for the May RAK:

20150617.jpg

The Epcot Center keychain is fantastic. The Living Seas was one of my favourite pavilions from the early days, and I still know all the words from several songs in the Kitchen Kabaret! :D When I was younger I thought the show was silly, but now that it's gone it's one of those things I remember really fondly.

The art print is really complex and unique! I could stare at it for hours. And the pins! The pins are such a joy :fig: My wants list is very small, which is one reason why I felt there were plenty of other people who deserved a RAK more than myself. But even these pins, given so generously, make me so happy.

I am still completely blown away by the notebook with Figment on the front and Dreamfinder's hat on the back! Wow! I am afraid to write anything in this book because it's so perfect! :anxious:

Thanks so much to all of you! Again, I am humbled by the generosity of the community, and I'm so glad to be a part of it :)

------------------------------------

Oh yeah! Another thing that happened while I was away, is that I made another addition to my scaly family! It's a rescued egyptian uromastyx.

lizard04.jpg

The poor thing has an eye that doesn't work right due to mishandling or malnutrition, but it seems to be acclimating fine. I'll be building a bigger vivarium for it as soon as I can.

Anyway, I'm back and will be posting on the forums again! See all of you around! :fig:

I am not a reptile person but he is cute! Actually, I think snakes have beautiful faces, I just cannot bare to watch them move - No Legs!!!!! AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh! LOL!

Congrats on your RAK nom, all the fabulous gifties and your new critter.

Better late than never! :) Chubs191 and Shelterkat teamed up to send me this adorable card and fantastic drawing of Figment and Dreamfinder for the May RAK!

20150728.jpg

Thanks to you both for this wonderful gift. It's difficult to describe how very much I appreciate your generosity and that of everyone else at DPF!

:fig: :fig: :fig:

Back