• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(or for trade) - Belle and her Mother Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.
(or for trade) - Belle and her Mother Painting

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Inspired by this picture of Belle & her mother as seen here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?18613-Belle-s-Mother

I started drawing Belle and her mother. Right now, it's a pencil sketch on stretched canvas, either measuring 16" x 20" or 18" x 24" (I forgot but will measure it this weekend as I am fairly certain it is 18" x 24"). If you choose the pencil sketch, I will remove any excess lines (these are painted over easily which is why I haven't removed the excess lines yet.)

Painting is almost done (here it is as a work in progress):

Belleandmotherpainted1.jpg

What I am looking for:

I prefer to trade for something for my own collection or my sister's collection. Our primary collections are Beauty & the Beast and Mulan. We also collect Little Green Men, Star Wars, and Silver Mist (water faerie from the Tinker Bell movies) but not all (although those Japanese LGM look interesting).

PODMs: Pre-trade for Beauty and the Beast PODMs (for me) or to trade for scenes from the newly released Mualn PODMs (for my sister, starry_solo).

Designer Princesses: Belle (for me) or any others, except Mulan.

Reveal/Conceal Girls: Any. Sis has a few already, but any are fine.

Golden Brocade: Only need Belle.

Others?: Feel free to make offers. Again, I prefer to trade for own collection or sister's collection (you can see our wants under her user id = starry_solo) but if you offer traders, as long as they are good ones, they will be considered.

Shipping: If you are in Southern California, near Disneyland, I prefer to meet in person to hand over the artwork as it it currently mounted on a light wooden frame. If you are unable to meet in person, I will remove it from the light wooden frame (it's not difficult, I just prefer it mounted because it is easier for me to sketch and paint) and ship in a poster-tube sized packaging and it will be rolled. I prefer offers from US only but, depending on the offer, may be willing to ship internationally.

And let the offers roll in. :anxious:

Last edited:
So beautiful! Would love this art work but so affraid it gets damaged with shipping overseas :(
Good luck, girl! Hope you'll get something nice for it :)

Sis says thanks. Don't think it will get damaged in transit because it'll be rolled in a poster-tube sized container (not a poster tube). BTW, cute avatar!

Don't have any pins that you girls are looking for, but I wish you good luck - this is absolutely GORGEOUS !
If you change your mind and want to sell it, let me know :p

This is so beautiful, you are so talented! I'd love to see it painted. And if you put it up for auction I'll defiantly bid! Plmk if you see anything in my traders for it by any chance. Thanks! :)

bump up for sis. It will probably take a few weeks to get it painted as she is working on other projects now :)

another bump up for sis.

Willing to trade for Designer Princess DOLLS too (we need Belle & Mulan), as well as the Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel :)

bump. FYI: Sis should be done painting this in a few weeks (she's been busy with work and other art projects) and then I'm going to do like Goofy_Moe did and sell lots of pins and this will be in one of the packages (instead of the pin).

Boy, my sister is really slow with painting this. I guess it's because she has other art she is working on (she does this at night after her full-time job).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back