• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.
IF it's going to be all Villains, JAFAR.

IF it's going to to be both Villain and Hero transformations, BEAST (B&tB). Although, I'd love it to be Cinderella. A collector can dream, right? :) :)

A friend and I have a running bet as to what is going to appear in the rest of the months:

Madame Mim and animal form
Facilier and Voodoo (glow/blacklight effects)
Tamatoa (glow/blacklight effects)
King Candy and Turbo
Mordu (human and bear form)
Yzma (human and cat)
Ernesto De La Cruz (human and dead)
Jafar (human and snake)
Ratigan (well dressed vs deranged rat)
Randall Boggs (college vs scarer)
Charles Muntz (young explorer vs old)
Oogie Boogie (green vs brown/bugs)

Not sure what counts as a transformation or if we are only looking at villains so I'm sure there will be more contenders in the future! Would absolutely LOVE a King Candy/Turbo pin!!!

If I am betting this month..I will stick with an older classic...Madam Min

Sword-disneyscreencaps.com-7352.jpg

A close second (show bet) .. Jafar

Jagar_transformation_pin.png

So with Hades being the fourth one, does that mean a change of expression is considered a transition? And if so, that probably means the list of possibilities has significantly increased. Crazy eyes Cruella, screaming Queen of hearts, etc.

So with Hades being the fourth one, does that mean a change of expression is considered a transition? And if so, that probably means the list of possibilities has significantly increased. Crazy eyes Cruella, screaming Queen of hearts, etc.
Agree... the possibilities are wide open now.

I'm going to assume Jafar is a given , maybe Snake or Genie version
Really hoping they do a Scar similar to the Hades one , a green glow version would be really cool imo
I'd also like some of the lesser done Villains to get a look in , Clayton for example would be nice

I’m positive Mim will be one. Though I’m rooting for SEXY Mim or an animal they don’t use often (chicken, rhino, fox, etc.) over dragon or cat Mim who have been overused in comparison.

He transforms Naveen into a frog and Lawrence into human Naveen (or at least, his friends on the other side do) but they should have included that somewhere on the pin. Like instead of the black spirits in the corners add in human Naveen and frog Naveen.

Dr. Facilier is the latest release. I think that they sort of missed the boat on this one.
Agree... the first 3 in the series were great. Hades was a great design (even if the transformation part was on the minor side.) ENG was a bit random and now with Facilier like the Disney artists are phoning it in. (This month's Matterhorn Poster pin was pretty 'blah' in my opinion. As another example of phoning it in.)

Jafar was released today.

297980753-801238881240234-3387896888332425561-n.png
Sadly, this Jafar pin is an almost exact copy of the artwork for a previously released Jafar pin from the Aladdin 25th anniversary release. They just flipped each image horizontally. Rehashed design. And I was so excited about collecting this whole set up until this release. I will still get this one to complete the set, but I wish they would have come up with something new.

Here is a link of the previous Jafar pin: Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics

I need to put a consolidated list somewhere for reference; here are the pins so far:

#1 - Ursula - DLR - Jan 11 2022
#2 - Evil Queen - WDW - Feb 8 2022
#3 - Maleficent - DLR - Mar 8 2022
#4 - Hades - WDW - Apr 19 2022
#5 - Yzma - DLR - May 10 2022
#6 - Dr Facilier - WDW - Jun 21 2022
#7 - Madam Mim - DLR - Jul 12 2022
#8 - Jafar - WDW - Aug 11 2022
#9 - Mother Gothel - DLR - Sep 13 2022

Three more go, assuming it's a full 12.

Last edited:
I need to put a consolidated list somewhere for reference; here are the pins so far:

#1 - Ursula - DLR - Jan 11 2022
#2 - Evil Queen - WDW - Feb 8 2022
#3 - Maleficent - DLR - Mar 8 2022
#4 - Hades - WDW - Apr 19 2022
#5 - Yzma - DLR - May 10 2022
#6 - Dr Facilier - WDW - Jun 21 2022
#7 - Madam Mim - DLR - Jul 12 2022
#8 - Jafar - WDW - Aug 11 2022
#9 - Mother Gothel - DLR - Sep 13 2022

Three more go, assuming it's a full 12.
Kaa was previewed at the Event so I'm thinking that's the October release?

Whats going on with this release?? It was suppose to be a DLR & WDW release each month. Nothing was issued for October. Is Cruella October or November release? Is it going to be available in the States?

Back