• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Packages mailed today - July 14 ** PODM's ** PODM's ** PODM's ** PODM's **

Packages mailed today - July 14 ** PODM's ** PODM's ** PODM's ** PODM's **
Oh, rats! I need those PoDM a lot!!!

Please add spots 5,10,15,20,25,35,40,45 to my list!

I've got you down for spots 5,10,15,20,25,35,40 & 45. (made sure I got the right #'s). Thanks again for joining the game.

I am surprised this game has not gotten more interest. There are quite a few good pins here and some PODM's. If this game is still up and we can swing it I will try to help you out when we return from DLR. (provided we have the money available of course)

I am surprised this game has not gotten more interest. There are quite a few good pins here and some PODM's. If this game is still up and we can swing it I will try to help you out when we return from DLR. (provided we have the money available of course)

Thank you

I propose a new rule :naughty:! TO expedite things, you can make all the spots half price, then double the number of spots each player has purchased... Once that's complete, you use the following criteria to decide who picks in which order:

1) The person with the most spots picks first.
2) The first person to pay for any spots picks next.
3) The first person to pay for all of his or her spots picks third.
4) Any person whose number of spots is evenly divisible by 13 picks twice in a row
5) Any person who submits AWESOME rule change ideas to you picks next...
6) Anyone with digits in their name gets the next set of picks, reading the digits from left to right, and organizing them in ascending order...

Is there a pattern here? :dunno: Who can tell! :rofl:

Great suggestions. I think I'll keep the game as is until May 20th, if things still haven't changed I will look at alternate possibilities. Thanks for all your help.

I propose a new rule :naughty:! TO expedite things, you can make all the spots half price, then double the number of spots each player has purchased... Once that's complete, you use the following criteria to decide who picks in which order:

1) The person with the most spots picks first.
2) The first person to pay for any spots picks next.
3) The first person to pay for all of his or her spots picks third.
4) Any person whose number of spots is evenly divisible by 13 picks twice in a row
5) Any person who submits AWESOME rule change ideas to you picks next...
6) Anyone with digits in their name gets the next set of picks, reading the digits from left to right, and organizing them in ascending order...

Is there a pattern here? :dunno: Who can tell! :rofl:

Thanks to "ROCKE01" I've added thumbnails to all 50 prizes. Hopefully this will allow everyone to see the pin & pin ration easier on pinpics.

Last edited:
Looks as though I deleted the pics of PODM scenes. Will add when I get home.

Okay I'm confused, when I looked at work I couldn't see the pictures. However when I get home, there they are.

Can anyone else see them?

Last edited:
I can see all the pictures.

Clarification - is the grand prize choice of any three PoDM, or is it the first three listed OR one of the others, or is it some other combination?

Looks as though I deleted the pics of PODM scenes. Will add when I get home.

Okay I'm confused, when I looked at work I couldn't see the pictures. However when I get home, there they are.

Can anyone else see them?

Back