• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: PALM Hercules Hades LE 200 pin ends Thursday 7/21st @9pm ct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: PALM Hercules Hades LE 200 pin ends Thursday 7/21st @9pm ct

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Pink a la mode Hercules pin, LE 200. The gold trim part has some scratches, that's the way it arrived sadly so please see pics for better detail.

Feel free to bid whatever you have, or you can also check out my pinpics, Disneychildwithin. I love almost everything! Let's have some fun.

526a1b2abff9d5961b53b0b2a5b33531.jpg
282984fb38ba1f2d395a98859af19381.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hello what is pink a la mode are these fantasy pins or official disney pins Thanks for any info William
If you search 'Pink a la mode' or their abbreviation 'PALM' on pintradingdb.com you will find info on this pin (pin number 45916) and many other PALM releases. The Disney license PALM typically uses is Monogram.

The pins are large and the quality has been good. This series has sold out quickly.

This is a thread here on DPF that talks about some of the PALM releases: https://www.disneypinforum.com/threads/pink-a-la-mode-monogram-villain-series-pins.76498/

(@Disneychildwithin, I hope it was okay to share the above... I can delete my post if needed. PLMK)

If you search 'Pink a la mode' or their abbreviation 'PALM' on pintradingdb.com you will find info on this pin (pin number 45916) and many other PALM releases. The Disney license PALM typically uses is Monogram.

The pins are large and the quality has been good. This series has sold out quickly.

This is a thread here on DPF that talks about some of the PALM releases: https://www.disneypinforum.com/threads/pink-a-la-mode-monogram-villain-series-pins.76498/

(@Disneychildwithin, I hope it was okay to share the above... I can delete my post if needed. PLMK)
Are you kidding, I'm deleting my response instead. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I have the Limited Release HKDL Ariel International Womens Day from your wants I’d like to bid. The backer card shows some flaws but otherwise the pin has never been removed from its packaging.

I added some DSSH as alternatives if you’re interested in something that’s a low LE or without any flaws on the backer card.

10fa06bb9c44ac3e58738e1d4de83327.jpg

7fc8abbcdc9cc01c986615b91e3ae6a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back