• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Park 8 Buddy Boil Vinyl

VINYL Park 8 Buddy Boil Vinyl

luvsulley

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I feel silly for asking this because I should know this since Monsters Inc is my favorite movie but who the heck is Buddy Boil? I saw a Monsters Inc vinyl for Park 8 and got it but I can't remember him from the movie at all?!?!

Lol, I have that vinylmation too, is it pretty cute.

Mmm, hope this answer your question:

"Buddy Boil (sometimes Beznos, or "no nose" Boil from Russia), a purple monster with long eye stalks atop his head, whose sketches include a mind-reading act and a "comedy-in-a-box" do-it-yourself kit"

Pretty much he is a monster from the attraction at magic kingdom "the laugh floor"...

Hope that helped. ;)

Back