• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pascal booster set variations....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pascal booster set variations....

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Soooooooo because I am a nut about pascal I love collecting all pins of him including his variations. So when I heard there was a purple variation of him I decided to just get it cause well how do I say no to the little guy. But when I compared my pink variant to my purple variant and the pics I see online I noticed the pink variant is like a super light pink and mine was more of a bright pink. Soo yeah now I have three different colors of towers on pascal. Here's a pic... Not sure if you can see the color variations well or not it it's more noticeable if you look at them in person. Just thought I'd share...
ACC14F69-B418-4ABA-9B7E-36229380D1CE-1525-000002DA807C2194_zpse7356846.jpg

I work in the printing industry (not pins) and it just looks like to me someone either changed the colors or added the wrong amount to the run. Ozzie posted on pinpics that every new booster run that comes out has been a different color.

Haha. Awesome! You can make a pascal rainbow!!! I like the different colors... Now with the variations people can pick a favorite shade of pink or purple. :)

I have a quick question, how doyou know for certain that one/two or even all of them aren't scrappers?
Well the one in the middle i bought when the booster set was first originally released. The second pin ( the one on the left) was also bought. The third I found but it looks and feels exactly the same as the other two and I've seen pins in that exact color in booster packs at the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back