• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pascal GRAIL ends Sunday 4/6/14 7:00 DLR time

Auction Ended: Pascal GRAIL ends Sunday 4/6/14 7:00 DLR time

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Hi everyone!
So I have had a lot of interest in the color changing pascal

Pin 81587: Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin

3 people trading
300+ wanting

So to give everyone a chance I am going to do a trade auction! He is an adorable pin that is a MUST for Rapunzel collectors!

It will end Sunday 4/6/14 at 7:00 pm DLR (PST) time.

Looking for:
Beloved tales: highest wants are on my siggy
Designer couples
Designer princesses
Designer Ursula
Anything from siggy
Any other wants

Don't like:
Scrapers/ fakes
Hidden mickeys
Bad traders

Thank you everyone and happy bidding!!
Renee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when I used to have this pin how much is it making now dare I ask lol

Oh gosh I feel the same way! I used to have the tangled opening day pin!!!! A couple of them! I should have kept those a while...but back then pin trading wasn't as crazy...

Oooooo this is my grailllllllllllllllllll
I will start with:
[h=3]Pin 98981 DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree[/h]

Thank you everyone for all the great first bids
Leaderboard:
1. Justin bieber
2. Boog 1981
3. Nblaughs

Going to start with these:
Pin PD5124: DL Princess Series - Ariel (Wedding Dress)
Pin PD24970: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ursula in the Mirror (Vanessa Reflection)
Pin PD31751: DLRP - Married Princesses (Ariel)
Pin PD56798: DLR - Featured Artist Collection - Disney's Little Mermaid 20th Anniversary - Ariel and Prince Eric

New leaderboard
1. Justin bieber
2. Clara9271 (love the belle she's the last one I need!)
3. Iluvariel922 ( love the Vanessa)
4. Boog1981

I will add:

[h=3]Pin 28534 Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ursula in the Mirror (Vanessa Reflection)[/h]and

[h=3]Pin 39060 WDW - Fathers & Daughters Series (King Triton & Ariel) Surprise Release[/h]

Oooooo this is my grailllllllllllllllllll
I will start with:
Pin 98981 DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree

New leaderboard
1. Justin bieber
2. Clara9271 (very close with 1st)
3. Nblaughs (love the 2 new pins, Xmas punzie and gothel not the highest of wants)
4, Boog 1981

Thanks everyone! You will probably get leaderboard updates often since I'm always online on my phone

I bid

Pin 54385: DisneyShopping.com - May Flowers Mystery 4 Pin Box Set (Ariel & Eric Only)
Pin 77174: DisneyStore.com - Bath Time Fun Series -Ariel

Leaderboard
1. Justin bieber
2. Clara9271/ nblaughs/ combatdre (all very close)
3. Boog1981