• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

People having issues with registering.

People having issues with registering.

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi,

I'm posting on behalf of some people from Facebook having trouble registering to the forum. I have posted in the Facebook thread here but no one has replied.

Just hoping that a mod or anybody can help them out..?

Thank you

I know some people that have the same issue. Or they can register and never get their confirmation mail. I've had the same problem, I couldn't register. Then my mother tried on her laptop and it worked, no idea why or how.

Yeah that happened to me when I first registered. Then I tried again using a different username and it worked that time.

Yeah that happened to me when I first registered. Then I tried again using a different username and it worked that time.

Same here; I had to change my username from the one I use on PinPics to this one I have now. I don't think the forum/response thing tells you if your username is not valid (or if its blocked for some reason - e.g. profanity), so if you try registering and get no emails within 1-2 days, I'd try registering again with a different username.

Back