• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Peter Pan, Hook and Tic Toc - Ends Saturday 29th 9pm UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Peter Pan, Hook and Tic Toc - Ends Saturday 29th 9pm UK time

BellesWorld

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For my next Auction i have these 3 pins:

pin49050
pin49048
pin49049

These are 3 Mini pins LE 1000 not on Map or backing cards.

Pin 49050: DisneyShopping.Com - Disneyland Framed Map and Pin Set (Set 2) Peter Pan

Pin 49048: DisneyShopping.Com - Disneyland Framed Map and Pin Set (Set 2) Captain Hook
Pin 49049: DisneyShopping.Com - Disneyland Framed Map and Pin Set (Set 2) Tic Toc

I love BatB and all cats including tigers and Lions and who doesn't love PODM's right?

All normal rules apply. Ends Saturday 29th at 9pm UK time.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

Thanks for the bid TeddyRuxpin - unfortunately i already have that pin.

You have a couple of pins i really like which i have now added to my wants - especially the Marie cupcake pin so cute! If you wanted to change your bid i would appreciate it but of course you do not have to.

Thanks Sabrina that is so nice of you, really like the cupcake pin. Anyone else want to bid on 3 LE pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back