• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pictures of Authentic and scrapper side by side DLRP Dancing Aladdin and Jasmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures of Authentic and scrapper side by side DLRP Dancing Aladdin and Jasmine

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I don't know why it came out sideways but hope it still helps. I received the Authentic as a zap had no idea I owned it and mine was a scrapper, things I saw right away.. there are holes between the feet of Aladdin the scrapper it's solid. Jasmines belt has a blue dot in the middle of her jewel belt. The first one is the scrapper the second is the authentic.

The skin color on the Scrapper is just a light brown where the authentic has a peachy tan skin color thier clothes color is just slightly off, Jasmines sheer part of her dress actually looks sheer on the authentic and has more blue in the teal where the scrapper does not look sheer it looks flat and has more green in the teal. there are spots I never noticed before that have bled colors onto other sections of the pin. And of course the colors are so shiny on the authentic and dull on the scrapper. Hope all this helps and I apologise for the pics I have no idea why they came out the way they did.

[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Ok now I just dont get it now this one is upside down. I have added little notes pointing out the differences, the most notable on this side, the pin base on the scrapper has a prong the autentic has none, the scrapper has one groove in the pin shaft twards the top the authentic has two 1 twards the top one twards the bottom, these grooves help hold the pin backs on the shaft. The pin point on the authentic is nice and pointy the scrappers point is flat not even round just flat. You can see from he backside of the pin the holes between Aladdins feet. The most noticable of all is look at the pin base on the scrapper It's right on the D for Disneyland where there is a space between the base and the D on the Authentic. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.