• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 151760 DSSH - Avatar Marquee Auction LE 1000 ends Wednesday 1/18 @ 6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 151760 DSSH - Avatar Marquee Auction LE 1000 ends Wednesday 1/18 @ 6pm PST
I do believe in the event of an outage, you’re allowed to extend things? I dunno what time it went down but I was here at 5:55 and it was down
e842e98252a7db4f1b2dfea454dc265c.jpg

Anywho, I did indeed locate the backer card
c1d3d1ee16543cd27438bd71bde76270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was anyone going to place a bid or modify a bid but the forum was down?

If everything stands I can announce winner or if someone was going to bid/re-bid I can message a moderator.

I will do a small modification of my bid if permitted
For a total of 3 pins
Pin 86947 DS -110th Legacy Collection - Bolt
Pin 134853 DLR - Medieval Magic - Dragon Mystery - Maleficent

And your choice for one between these three (since you mentioned not being as into the jeweled one)
Pin 50818 Belle - Jeweled Dress
Or
Pin 124460 HKDL - Magic Access - Mad Hatter Tea Cup - Mystery - Cogsworth
Or
Pin 41310 HKDL - Belle

ae780f7912b297ac1668d7ce82e53c94.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to get update and the amount of time the forum is down you can add to the auction end time so I am going to make a decision based on the last bids before the auction went down to make things much more simpler.

Based on this auction, which was super tough, I liked every single pin even if they weren’t on my wants. I had to think really hard between either picking all pins on my wants or the pin I have been trying to get for awhile and a pin I liked a lot. So the winner is:

pretty_Omi with
Pin 86947 DS -110th Legacy Collection - Bolt
Pin 134853 DLR - Medieval Magic - Dragon Mystery - Maleficent
Pin 50818 Belle - Jeweled Dress

I will be sending you a message soon.

Thank you everyone for the great bids. I think this was the toughest auction I ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back