• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 43070: Disney Mall - Stitch Christmas Stocking Stuffer Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 43070: Disney Mall - Stitch Christmas Stocking Stuffer Frog
Haha Beto I'm so sorry, thekaratekid's bid is just holding strong right now. If you've ever been on eBay and placed a bid but each time you did, someone who bid higher would always automatically top you, well this is kind of what's happening right now with your bids. Trust me it's hard weighing these pin offers and I'm just trying to get what's best for my collection/traders.

6-15-12

original bid:
pin79627th72
Pin 79627: Disneystore.com Tiki Pin Set WALL•E

adding th
ese 2 pins:
pin79968th72
Pin 79968: WDI - Dog Pound - Dug, Alpha, Beta, Gamma ( UP dogs )

pin75712th72
Pin 75712: Disney PT52 Series - Dug
** guaranteed not to be a scrapper. purchased directly by me at DLR.

Okay, I just can't come up with a clear cut 1st place bid so (just for now while I continue pondering which offer stands out more to me) here's the updated leader board with commentary in parenthesis:

1st-Tie) thekaratekid (The Wall-E Swivel Eyes pin is carrying most of the load in the bid, not to mention the other pin is a Stitch invasion one)
1st-Tie) hearts48 (Roaring back with an updated bid including 2 Up pins, I'm just unsure how much I value the Dug Balloon pin [it's up there] right now)
3rd) KrystalRage (Always pushing an updated bid, but just can't get over the hump for the moment)

Again, when I figure out who has a clear-cut 1st place lead, I will update the leader board again (or if another bid cracks the top 3).

I don't mind if Debbie (Hearts48) wins the bid so go with whichever bid you feel is best for you because Debbie is a terrific, and I'll say it again, TERRIFIC person! You have other pins that I would be interested in also so we can work out a different trade for both those pins too and it wouldn't hurt my feelings. :)

My last try

Pin 70355: D23 - Up All Night

Pin 66567: DSF - Wall-E holiday 2008 Eve holding star
Pin 81346: DSF - Happy Mother's Day - Kevin (Surprise Pin)

Awe, thekaratekid (Daniel). You brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so very much for those kind and considerate words. I've met some amazing traders over the years and you guys stand out among the best! We must not be complacent as this auction is not over! Someone could snipe us both! I wish us both, and anyone else, the best!

Okay so after thinking about the bids throughout the day, here is the updated leader board:

1st) thekaratekid (Wall-E Swivel Eyes so far the best individual pin in a bid so it's worthy of holding the top spot)

2nd) hearts48 (very very close behind and it was a real tough choice and took the entire day to pick a leader)
6-15-12

original bid:
pin79627th72

adding th
ese 2 pins:
pin79968th72

pin75712th72

3rd) KrystalRage (closed the gap between 1st and 3rd but not quite as enticing as the 2 bids ahead of it)
My last try

Pin 70355: D23 - Up All Night

Pin 66567: DSF - Wall-E holiday 2008 Eve holding star
Pin 81346: DSF - Happy Mother's Day - Kevin (Surprise Pin)

Really appreciate the bids and I hope I'm not offending anyone with the commentary of the leader board. Just thought it might be helpful for anyone trying to place a bid.

Last edited:
Updated leader board:

1st) thekaratekid (Wall-E Swivel Eyes so far the best individual pin in a bid so it's worthy of holding the top spot)

2nd) hearts48 (very very close behind and it was a real tough choice and took the entire day to pick a leader)
6-15-12

original bid:
pin79627th72

adding th
ese 2 pins:
pin79968th72

pin75712th72

3rd) KCKRISTINE (If only I didn't have the 2 DSF PTDs this bid might have been tops)
We will bid:
DSF - Carl PTD
DSF - Russell PTD
PoDM - Aladdin (magic carpet scene)

We know you already have both DSF PTDs but just a try!

Last edited:
Alright thanks for all the bids you guys! Austin's last minute bid was very enticing and made this decision much more difficult than I expected... After thinking it through between Daniel's and Austin's bids, the winner is:

thekaratekid

I will be sending a PM to you Daniel do please check up on that! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back