• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 43360: DS - Christmas Surprise AUCTION ENDS IN AN HOUR AND HALF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 43360: DS - Christmas Surprise AUCTION ENDS IN AN HOUR AND HALF!!

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1

url

UP FOR AUCTION
arrow-pointing-down.jpg

pin43360

Pin 43360: DisneyShopping.com - Christmas Surprise Mystery Pin Set (Chip 'n' Dale)

Members Trading: 12
Members Wanting: 62

HERE ARE THE RULES:

• Please post offers in this thread, not by PM.

• Deadline for bids is 10:30 p.m. PST WEDNESDAY evening 7/18.
  • Submit all Bids here, no PM's and no $$ bids will be accepted.

• Winner will be decided on the offer that best suits my wants and collections. (pins that are offered do not necessarily have to be from my wants. I have posted my HINTS listed below)

• :wavey:JUST BECAUSE THERE MAY BE NO PINS ON MY WANTS LIST THAT YOU HAVE DOES NOT MEAN I DONT WANT THEM. I LIKE DISCOVERING NEW PINS THAT I MAY HAVE NEVER HEARD OR SEEN BEFORE. SO PLEASE BID ANYTHING AS I MAY WANT TO ADD THE PINS TO MY COLLECTION. I AM OPEN TO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!!! :bigthumb:

HINTS: LIKES

DUMBO
TANGLED
FRIDAY THE 13TH PINS
HALLOWEEN PINS
PINS ON MY WANTS LIST

I ALSO LIKE:

BELLE AND THE PRINCE (NOT THE BEAST)
ST. PATRICK'S DAY
BRAVE
DOGS/CATS

HINTS: (Usually) I DISLIKE

Hidden Mickeys/Booster Pins/Villains/Pirates

:dumbo:Thank you for joining!!
:wavey:

:hsd:GOOD LUCK!!
:hsd:
&

HAVE FUN!!

Last edited:
Pin 26156: DLR-Halloween 2003 (Pumpkin w/Jack Skellington)
Pin 63498: Mickey Mouse Icon - Halloween Candy Corn

Chip n dale not doing so hot anymore? I know there is a lot of love somewhere for these dang squirrels! Lol.

Ok ok...chipmunks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back