• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 50305: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Davy Crockett w/ Cheshire Cat as Coonskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 50305: DSF - Halloween 2006 - Stitch as Davy Crockett w/ Cheshire Cat as Coonskin
Changing my bid to the following...

Pin 38823: DLRP - Stitch as Maleficent (new on original card)
Pin 92891: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Stitch (new on original card)
Pin 25057: Minnie Mouse Princess Series - Ariel

Well, it certainly came down to the wire, as there were some last minute bids, with some very nice pins. I know I have been hunting that Pin 38823: DLRP - Stitch as Maleficent (new on original card) for a while now and another PODM from Dis22, but the winner, with their "bid" of

You get to pick the two pins you like from the choices provided in Bid A.
And then you get to pick two more pins from the choices provided in Bid B.

Four pins total...

and their pins of:
Bid A:
Pin 94854: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Flynn and Rapunzel
Pin 90439: Cast Exclusive - Hollywood Studios 2012 -Star Wars - Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

Bid B:
Pin 81857: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - Stitch (new on original card and in original bag)
Pin 96447: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Spinner Series - Evil Queen/Mickey

The winner is MinPinTrader. I will PM you shortly. Thank you to all who bid, and I will do another one shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back