• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 56746: WDW - T-Shirt Series (The Haunted Mansion) Jumbo/3D - Friday, Aug 3, Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 56746: WDW - T-Shirt Series (The Haunted Mansion) Jumbo/3D - Friday, Aug 3, Noon

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
wdw_shirt_hm.jpg
This is for Pinpics
Pin 56746: WDW - T-Shirt Series (The Haunted Mansion) Jumbo/3D

in its box.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=56746&sid=6989.1343744415.v2

Traders - 28
Wanters - 128

In addition to the pins on my want list, I also like some of the Pieces of Disney History (Mansion, Pirates, Small World, Imagination, Indiana Jones), Chip and Dales, and Jewish holidays.

The auction ends at noon (EST) on Friday the 3rd.

Last edited:
Ok I bid this:
Pin 3194: WDW - 2000 Cast Holiday Celebration Pin Set
Individual pins are: 10397, 12264, 12265, 14922, 20289.

Thats been in my trader bag along time..the inside is kinda bent but its in the original box

Judy

I saw your post about being worried you would have to let this go for a HM, I see you have one non-HM bid, but so you have options I will bid this group of pins. Sorry I don't anything on your wants or associated with your wants, so I don't have much to offer.

How about your choice of two (2) of these?:
pin81957
Pin 81957: WDW - Journey Into Imagination - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Figment on Train ONLY
pin81959
Pin 81959: WDW - Journey Into Imagination - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Journey Into Imagination Pavilion ONLY
pin81965
Pin 81965: WDW - Journey Into Imagination - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Figment Bat ONLY
pin82438
Pin 82438: WDW - Journey Into Imagination - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Figment Tuxedo ONLY

ok, I'll give it a shot
pin66142

Pin 66142: DSF - Chip and Dale - Trick or Treat

and

pin77222

Pin 77222: WDI - 2010 I.D. Badge Lenticular - Haunted Mansion - Madam Leota

OK, adding to my original bid:
pin91083
Next->
Pin 91083: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - License Plate Mystery Collection - 999 HNTS Only
in addition to

pin66142

Pin 66142: DSF - Chip and Dale - Trick or Treat

and

pin77222

Pin 77222: WDI - 2010 I.D. Badge Lenticular - Haunted Mansion - Madam Leota

Teddy, I love the pin, but unfortunately it doesn't put you to the top of the leaderboard. Combatdre, excellent addition. I need to look through all bids to decide (pesky work gets in the way), but I think your addition puts you in the lead!

Well, this was my first auction, and I've never had such a difficult time deciding the winner. After looking at all of the great bids, I've settled on WDWJUAN as the winner with his two PODH pins.

I will PMing many of you to see if you'd like to trade one or all of the pins you bid (but didn't win).

This was fun everyone. Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back