• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up Ellie Badge Surprise Release 6/22/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up Ellie Badge Surprise Release 6/22/12

tinkerbellfan117

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   3
  • Please post offers in this thread, not by PM.
  • Deadline for bids is 10:30 p.m. PST Friday

Here's what I'm looking for:

• Paris PTN pins or
  • Ariel pins

Last edited:
Well since you didn't even let me finish my offer for this pin before putting it up for auction... here's my crumby bid:
pin88756

Don't go too crazy over it now. :rant:

I think multiple "or" offers are allowed. Why wouldn't they be? Same as posting multiple offers in different posts. I think reserve spots can be helpful because it shows "interest" in the pin which may influence the bidders bid. More interest = more serious bid? also let's the person putting the pin up that there is interest so they don't take it down (which isn't allowed anymore anyway).

KrystalRage said:
I thought you couldn't reserve spots or do
"or" offers because of the new rules

I just looked at the auction rules, but did not see where it says you can put "or" bids. Can someone show me where this is? Don't want to make more mistakes :/

Pin 58680: DisneyShopping.com - Jasmine Holiday Series Pavé Crystal Pin
Pin 89809: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - MOTHER GOTHEL
Pin 25729: DCL - Pin Trading Under The Sea - Lilo and Stitch under water

I bid Pin 53807: DSF - Animation Poster Series (Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty)
Pin 27418: WDW - Sleeping Beauty (45th Anniversary)

kajtdd

I just realized... I was going to wait until I got the new dsf pins to bid :squint:... Sorry, but with these awesome bids I can't win anyways... These new rules suck!.. I'm going back to the trading thread and taking my business there, they sure took the fun out of Bidding :cry:...

Last edited:
I just realized... I was going to wait until I got the new dsf pins to bid :squint:... Sorry, but with these awesome bids I can't win anyways... These new rules suck!.. I'm going back to the trading thread and taking my business there, they sure took the fun out of Bidding :cry:...

I agree :(

I bid:
These two
Pin 29623: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent as Dragon on Castle

Pin 31960: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cheshire Cat Hot Air Balloon

And one of these

Pin 67841: WDW - White Glove - Tinker Bell with Flowers
Pin 43188: M & P - 100 Relief Series - Gold Eeyore Standing on Name
Pin 29710: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Sleeping Beauty Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back