• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up Ellie Badge Surprise Release 6/22/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that once you put a pin up for bidding there is no reserve and tempting bids... There has to be a clear ranking of bidders according to the new rules, you basically have to trade the pin even if the offers are bad or not to your liking... :dunno:

From the Official Rules:

• The OP recognizes that they are putting a pin up for bid, and they may not necessarily get the offers that they are looking for. While it is encouraged to lead bidders in a direction of style pin you are looking for, reserves are prohibited. A pin put up for auction must be traded to one of the offers made at the specified end date.
  • A winner should be selected and announced publicly within 24 hours of the auction end date.

This means that, at the end of the auction, a winner *must* be selected - end of line. You are gaining *nothing* by not posting a leader or leaders and only giving the impression that you have no desire to trade this pin.

This is my final bid, for all four:

Pin 55960: DSF - Animation Poster Series (Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
Pin 44703: Disney Auctions - Red Carpet Series - Roger & Jessica Rabbit
Pin 89473: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 34948: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Dopey

I hope this person goes through with the auction. I was tempted to make a bid but Im not going to bother from the looks of it if no one has bid *enough* as seems to me they dont intend to go through with it just my 2 cents.

I'll start with these two le100's
pin38177th72
Pin 38177: Disney Auctions - Group Jumbo (Fab 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back