• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 78544: DLRP - Star Wars Lanyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofthemooners

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have been looking for this lanyard and finally just figured I'll ask here. I wanted a special lanyard for star wars weekends this year

pin78544

If you want to trade just ask:hs:

if no one on here ends up getting you one you can always ring DLRP mail order and get it shipped over

https://my-disneyland.disneylandpari...ml#anchor_form

Euro Disney S.C.A.
Service Expéditions Marchandises
Department Marchandises
Bâtiment Opèrations
Boite Postale 100
F-77777 Marne-la-Vallée
Cédex 4
France

Tel: (+33 1) 64 74 44 30
Fax: (+33 1) 64 74 46 09

I have been looking for this lanyard and finally just figured I'll ask here. I wanted a special lanyard for star wars weekends this year

pin78544

If you want to trade just ask:hs:

Did you try making offers on Pinpics????? This is usually a great place to start because then you know the person actually has it. :)

I found one! It is being shipped from Paris so probably will take a bit to get here, but would be happy to trade it with you. I'll take a look at your traders. I love finding stuff people need :) Brea

What do you think about trading pin:

Pin 60662: DCL - Pirates in the Caribbean - Mickey Mouse

My son loves it! Just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back