• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 80326 WDW - Disney Trading Night - Mickey Mouse @ The Haunted Mansion Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 80326 WDW - Disney Trading Night - Mickey Mouse @ The Haunted Mansion Attraction

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I had so much fun with the first auction, I thought I would try again!

Up for auction this week, we have

[pinpics]80326[/pinpics]: WDW - Disney Trading Night - Mickey Mouse at The Haunted Mansion Attraction

pin80326

Some stats about it from PinPics:

Class: Disney Pins
Origin: Walt Disney World
Type: Public
Limited Edition: 500 Pins
SKU Number: 400002140443
Original Price: $12.95
Released: 12/17/10
Retired: Sold Out/Retired
Categories: 3D; Attraction; Pin of the Month; Series
Members Trading: 35
Members Wanting: 127

• Mickey Mouse is dressed in his The Haunted Mansion® Attraction servant uniform in this limited edition pin. Mickey is pin-on-pin on a purple pin trading logo that features a spider web and a gold 10 Years of Pin Trading Logo.
  • This pin measures 1 3/4†in diameter.
  • The back is stamped with two large logos: the 2010 Pin Trading logo on the left, and the 10 Years of Pin Trading logo on the right.
  • In addition, the back is also stamped with three separate rectangles:
  • The highest rectangle states “8 OF 10â€, the middle rectangle states “LIMITED EDITION OF 500â€, and the lowest rectangle is stamped “© DISNEY†over “CHINAâ€.
The pin is on it's original card!

Rules of the Auction:
1) All Bids must be placed by 07/14/12, 9:00 PM PST Time. A winner will be posted early on 07/15 (not too early though, LOL)
2) All Bids MUST be posted in this thread, please no PM bids.
3) If I have any questions about a bid, I will PM the poster (i.e. does it come on it's card, etc)
4) You may change, i.e. add to your bid at any time before the deadline
5) I will strive to add a current leaderboard once a day and then once sometime during the last day of the auction.

Items I am Looking for/Not Looking for:
1) I realize I have a "Limited" want list going after Scrooge McDucks, so I am open to non want list offers! Feel free to show me something I might be missing by not collecting!
2) No Hidden Mickeys!
3) Scrooges, Disney Themed Star Wars, Characters as other Characters, and Sorcerer Mickeys are our primary collections

Last edited:
i put in a bid

[pinpics]90902[/pinpics]: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Dumbo

and

[pinpics]56256[/pinpics] DisneyShopping.com - Rocket Series - Maleficent

and!!

[pinpics]86501[/pinpics] : School's Out 2009 - Huey, Dewey & Louie Artist Proof

good luck everyone!!!

Last edited:
not bidding, but you should collect scottish pins.. Scrooge McDuck is Scottish. you could expand to collect bagpipes and kilts. Also Brave, but really, bagpipes and kilts. Or since its ducktales, you could collect ducktales too. just offering suggestions to expand your pinaddiction.

not bidding, but you should collect scottish pins.. Scrooge McDuck is Scottish. you could expand to collect bagpipes and kilts. Also Brave, but really, bagpipes and kilts. Or since its ducktales, you could collect ducktales too. just offering suggestions to expand your pinaddiction.

Bumping with a reply. I do actually collect DuckTales related pins & vinyls, i.e. the triplets (if it is DuckTales themed), the Beagle Boys, and even expanded to collect Darkwing Duck pins since they are the same Toon Universe.

I have been trying to do some Brave, but just the ones that appeal to us. It is more the appealing to us than the Scottish aspect that gets us to collect those pins, LOL.

Been awhile since we traded man, hopefully I win this one.

3503: Picsou Magazine - Scrooge McDuck (Round/Gold)
86261: WDW - Star Tours® - The Adventures Continue - Inaugural Year - C-3PO

10576: Scrooge McDuck Stick Pin Red

14945: State Character Pins (Montana/Scrooge)

Bumping with 7 hours to go

Leaderboard as of Friday, 4:50 PM EST
1) dieharddonald2
2) lucan444

14945: State Character Pins (Montana/Scrooge)
713: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #33 (Scrooge McDuck)

This one was a hard one as both bidders had some excellent bids, but the winner is lucan444. I will be sending you a PM shortly!

Thx All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back