• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 89728: Disney Store UK: Young Hercules & Zeus Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 89728: Disney Store UK: Young Hercules & Zeus Statue

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
As everyone else is giving this a go I thought I would try. I have 2 of these pins up for grabs so it's actually a double auction!!

Closing Date: Sunday 24th June 9pm (UK Time)

I'm not sure what other rules you need but if there's any questions (or I'm doing anything wrong!) then just tell me

So...let the bidding commence!

This is the pin!! Enjoy!!

-Charlie

ok. i have nothing to offer from your wants list, but perhaps I can offer something you could re-trade. A bid for one of them, normally I don't do "or" offers, but these 2 pins are from the same set and incredibly similar...
your choice of either of these LE300 DSF pins:
Pin 48485: DSF - Fairies 4 Pin Set (Fira Only)
Pin 48486: DSF - Fairies 4 Pin Set (Beck Only)

At the moment I have interest for one of the pins from a different source, so there's only one up for grabs at the moment. If that changes before the closing time (which is tonight in about 2 and a half hours) then I will let you know.

Leader board for one goes like this:

1st - Pyscho Pixie: 48485
2nd - Combatdre: 69793
3rd - HiddenMickeys: Merida.

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.